By Pranab Kumar Dhar, Tetsuya Shimamura
This e-book introduces audio watermarking equipment for copyright defense, which has drawn huge consciousness for securing electronic facts from unauthorized copying. The ebook is split into elements. First, an audio watermarking strategy in discrete wavelet remodel (DWT) and discrete cosine remodel (DCT) domain names utilizing singular price decomposition (SVD) and quantization is brought. this technique is strong opposed to quite a few assaults and offers reliable imperceptible watermarked sounds. Then, an audio watermarking process in quick Fourier rework (FFT) area utilizing SVD and Cartesian-polar transformation (CPT) is gifted. this system has excessive imperceptibility and excessive facts payload and it presents sturdy robustness opposed to numerous assaults. those thoughts let media proprietors to guard copyright and to teach authenticity and possession in their fabric in quite a few purposes.
· positive factors new equipment of audio watermarking for copyright safety and possession protection
· Outlines thoughts that supply improved functionality when it comes to imperceptibility, robustness, and knowledge payload
· contains purposes equivalent to info authentication, information indexing, broadcast tracking, fingerprinting, etc.
Read Online or Download Advances in Audio Watermarking Based on Singular Value Decomposition PDF
Best security & encryption books
The crime of the twenty-first century does not discriminate: identity robbery has hit usual electorate and celebrities alike, from Oprah Winfrey to Steven Spielberg, and prices the economic system $50 billion a 12 months. Your Evil dual covers this exploding crime from each attainable perspective. It contains specific whodunit information from mastermind id thieves who've pilfered funds from part the contributors of the Forbes four hundred, in addition to specific interviews with a myriad of criminals within the Internet's underground, corresponding to Russian hackers who've extorted funds from U.
From the best-selling writer of Fermat’s final Theorem, The Code e-book is a heritage of man’s urge to discover the secrets and techniques of codes, from Egyptian puzzles to fashionable day desktop encryptions. As in Fermat’s final Theorem, Simon Singh brings lifestyles to an anstonishing tale of puzzles, codes, languages and riddles that finds man’s continuous pursuit to cover and discover, and to see the key languages of others.
Hold black-hat hackers at bay with the guidelines and methods during this unique, eye-opening publication! builders will the way to padlock their purposes in the course of the whole improvement process—from designing safe purposes to writing powerful code which could stand up to repeated assaults to checking out functions for defense flaws.
This is often the one publication that would educate method directors find out how to configure, install, and troubleshoot Symantec company variation in an company community. The e-book will mirror Symantec's philosophy of "Centralized Antivirus administration. " for a similar purposes that Symantec bundled jointly those formerly separate items, the publication will offer procedure directors with a holistic method of protecting their networks from malicious viruses.
Extra info for Advances in Audio Watermarking Based on Singular Value Decomposition
73. 56 bps which is relatively higher than that of the state-of-the-art methods. The rest of this chapter is organized as follows. 2 introduces our proposed watermarking method including watermark preprocessing, watermark embedding process, and watermark detection process. 3 evaluates the performance of the proposed method in terms of imperceptibility, robustness, and data payload. Finally, Sect. 4 concludes with the brief summary of the key points. 2 Proposed Watermarking Method In this section, an overview of our basic watermarking method is presented, which consists of watermark preprocessing, watermark embedding process, and watermark detection process.
1) where ai0 , bi0 are the modified sample values and ai , bi are the original sample values of the patches A and B, respectively, i D 1; 2; : : : ; N , and d is a small constant. 2) The expected value of sample mean difference of modified sample values EŒa0 b 0 is calculated to decide whether the patch contains watermark information or not. Since two patches are used rather than one, it can detect the embedded watermark bit without the original signal. 2 2 Background Information Interpolation Based Audio Watermarking Interpolation is a technique for constructing new data points within the range of a set of discrete data [30, 34].
2; 2/ of each matrix Si . These parameters have been selected in order to achieve a good trade-off among the conflicting requirements of imperceptibility, robustness, and data payload. 5, respectively show the magnitude spectrum of a selected frame for the original and watermarked audio signal ‘Folk’ using the proposed method. 1 Imperceptibility Test Generally, there are two approaches to perform perceptual quality assessment: (i) subjective evaluation test and (ii) objective evaluation test. 1 Subjective Evaluation Test SDG has been used extensively for evaluating the quality of watermarked audio signal.